If you're building multiple sites using the Wix Editor that require similar elements, pages or themes, you can copy and paste content between them.
This allows you to keep the design you like over several sites, without needing to add and design everything again from scratch.
Copying and pasting an element to another site
If you add or customize an element that you like, you can copy and paste it to another site in your Wix account. Paste single elements, or multi-select elements to quickly build content.
To copy and paste an element:
1. Open the Editor that contains the relevant elements.
2. Click the element you want to copy, or multi-select several elements.
3. Right-click and select Copy, or press Ctrl+C (Cmd+C on a Mac).
4. Open the Editor and page you want to paste the elements to.
5. Paste the elements by doing one of the following:
Right-click and select Paste, or press Ctrl+V (Cmd+V on a Mac).
Right-click and select Paste & Apply Site Theme, or press Ctrl+Shift+V (Cmd+Shift+V on a Mac) to apply the color and text themes on the target site.
6. When pasting elements that contain media files, choose to either:
Don't Upload: Paste without uploading the files to the Media Manager of the target site.
Upload: Paste and upload the files to the Media Manager of the target site.
Copying and pasting a page to another site
Copy and paste pages as needed between your sites, as long as both are in the Wix Editor. When pasting a page on the target site, you can choose whether to apply the site's colors and fonts or keep the original design.
To copy and paste a page:
1. Click Menus & Pages on the left side of the Editor.
2. Right-click the relevant page and click Copy.
3. Open the Editor of the site you want to paste to.
4. Paste the page by doing one of the following:
Right-click anywhere on the screen and select Paste.
Right-click anywhere on the screen and select Paste & Apply Site Theme to apply the color and text themes on the target site.
5. (In the Pages panel) Rename the new page:
Enter the new page name.